RELEASE DATE: January 2016
We are pleased to announce a free software update for the BSM-2 and BSM-3 Broadband Sounders. The new software, Version 3.8.0, corrects several known issues and further improves the performance of the module.
Fixes and improvements:
- Invalid temperature readings from Airmar® transducers
- Digital depth locking onto surface clutter
- Difficulty reacquiring digital bottom lock
- Sonar settings loss after power cycle
- Add support for networked keel offset.
To install the update:
- Save the software update to a SD/microSD card
- Insert the SD/microSD card into the card slot on your multifunction display
- Press the Pages key and select Files
- Select your SD/microSD card (Memory card)
- Select the desired update
- Select Upgrade, and a dialog will appear with a list of installed BSM modules
- Select the receiver you want to upgrade
- Select Start Upgrade.
Update applies to BSM-3