RELEASE DATE: 5th September 2011
3G is now enabled to run on *Simrad NX40/NX45 multifunction displays
- 3G Radar now has the ability to be upgraded from an NX display.
- 3.0.21 does not allow the 3G to be upgraded via NX displays
- Software Upgrade protection
Protection from older BR24 software being applied to 3G and causing potential crashes
- 3.0.21 will fail if older BR24 software is applied. 3G is different hardware so is incompatible with BR24 software; however initial protection was not provided.
- 3.0.25 will protect the 3G radar from this scenario and any upgrade attempt will be aborted.
NOTE: Please do not attempt to apply BR24 software to 3G radars