We are pleased to announce new software for the Simrad series of multifunction displays.
FishReveal™ Blended Target Viewing
This all-new view combines crystal clear CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high resolution views of bottom detail, structure, and baitfish.
MotorGuide® Xi5, Xi3™ Integration
Take complete control of your MotorGuide® Xi5 or Xi3™ trolling motor from your Simrad display, via the MotorGuide Pinpoint GPS gateway and your boat’s NMEA 2000® network. With positioning controls and sounder views on a single display, the search for fish has never been easier.
Navionics AutoRouting / C-MAP Easy Routing available in the U.S
Currently available for all other regions, the Navionics Dock-to-Dock and C-MAP EasyRouting features are now available in the USA.
Calibrations and offsets can now be done from one location in the new calibration option dialog under Settings > Network.
- MAG VAR issue corrected on Radar PPI: Compass Rose on radar PPI were out by the amount of local magnetic variation
- AIS: VDO / VDM sentences were not been sent correctly over WiFi to external Apps in the previous version. A correction has made to rectify this.
- An issue with Navionics Sonar chart live causing some units to run slow has been rectified
- Improvements have been made to the Sonar algorithms to improve target detection when using low frequency. These improvements will take effect in depths greater than 100m (300ft) metres. These enhancements apply to high performance sonar modules and multifunction displays. Note: please ensure all sonar modules are updated with version 59.1.xx
- Correction to Chinese translation for engine data
View the software release notes.