Vessel-wide integration gives you access to almost any on-board system from the helm, and access to the helm from almost anywhere on-board. Simrad displays network with a combination of high-speed Ethernet, and industry-standard NMEA 2000®; a range of networked sensors and interfaces are available to monitor engine status, fuel data, and other key information.
- Create or expand an NMEA 2000® network to connect sensors, autopilot systems, remote controllers, and other components.
- Interconnect Simrad multifunction displays, sonar units, and radar systems with high-speed Ethernet.
- Monitor fuel level, fuel flow, engine pressures, vessel speed and more with optional sensors.
- Integrate with Mercury engines via the VesselView® Link module.
- Measure water temperature with in-water or through-hull sensors.