Simrad GPS receivers offer a precise and accurate source of position data for chartplotters and other on-board systems. An external GPS receiver is a key part of any modular display system, and can also be used as an alternative to built-in GPS receivers.
- High-speed receivers update your position up to ten times every second, perfect for fast-moving powerboats.
- Rapid signal acquisition gets a fix on your position quickly after power-on, letting you get underway with fewer delays.
- Navigate around the world with GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo compatibility.
- Enjoy enhanced positional accuracy with support for WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and QZSS satellite-based augmentation systems.
- Easy installation with a variety of mounting options.
- Quick setup with plug-and-play NMEA 2000® connectivity.