Wired and wireless remotes offer new ways to take control of your electronics from anywhere on board, in any sea conditions. Add precision steering controls to your autopilot, command your glass bridge system from the arm of your helm chair, or enhance your multifunction display with a full alphanumeric keypad.
- Precision steering controls provide fine course adjustment and direct rudder control in conjunction with a Simrad autopilot.
- Wired and wireless remotes offer autopilot course and mode control from anywhere on board.
- Keypad and rotary dial controls provide an alternative way to interact with your Simrad multifunction display.
- Keypad controllers can command multiple Simrad displays, giving you centralised control of an entire glass bridge display system.
- NMEA 2000® connectivity means simple plug-and-play keypad installation.